All content in Current Conservation is, unless otherwise noted, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-
ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit the work, and to remix or adapt the work under the following conditions:
- You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- For any other reuse, adaptation or distribution, you must share your version under the same license as the original, while making clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
The full text of this license is available here.